24th August 2012, 02:39 PM
chilukasachin

What is the procedure to be done for M.A student of industrial pharmacy branch

How can i get a project in an industry??? what is the procedure to be done, m a student of industrial pharmacy branch.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  2. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  3. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  4. Freshers vacancy in Pharmacy sector for Industrial chemistry student?
  5. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Which branch is good between E&TC and industrial engg
  7. How to do 6 months industrial training with internship -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for a job in crime branch? I am a 7th semester instrumentation branch student
  10. What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?
  11. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  12. What is the procedure to do Industrial Course in NTPC, Kahalgaon in Winter
  13. Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. Which branch should I choose in M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  16. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?