5th May 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to fill UPSC entrance exam form? From where to get the form?

Can you tell me what is the procedure to fill UPSC entrance exam form? Also tell me from where to get the form?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to fill UPSC entrance exam form? From where to get the form?
  2. Where can we fill the separate forms for UPSC mains? Details about the procedure to fill the mains form?
  3. What is the procedure to fill up PSC exam form? Date of sale of entrance exam forms?
  4. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  5. How to fill the NDA application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I know whether my NDA form is accepted or rejected?
  7. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  8. How can I fillup the application form of UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice exam? From where I will get application form?
  9. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  10. Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course? -- [New]
  11. What is the date to fill the application form for Assistant administrative officer, UPSC?
  12. What is the procedure to write CDS entrance exam? What is the age limit to fill the exam form?
  13. Procedure for IBPS exam? How to fill the form for it?
  14. How should I fill the entrance exam form of MCA?
  15. If I am pursuing MBA can I fill the form of RBI current openings assistant manager? Can I fill the form for PO exam?
  16. Procedure to fill Civil Services Exam form?
  17. How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?
  18. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
6th May 2011, 07:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to fill UPSC entrance exam form? From where to get the form?

As per normal practice the forms should be available in Post office. The same will be mentioned in the notifications issued. As of now the forms for none of the exams conducted by UPSC are available. The schedule of each of the exams conducted by UPSC is specified in the UPSC site. So do visit the site to know the details.
12th June 2011, 03:41 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to fill UPSC entrance exam form? From where to get the form?

UPSC entrance exam forms are available in head post office in your city..
just go aand get it .more information see the upsc sight .
http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm
good luck
22nd June 2011, 07:32 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you tell me what is the procedure to fill UPSC entrance exam form? Also tell me from where to get the form?
You can fill the UPSC examination form after 12Th and After Graduation.

But You Have Not Mentioned Your Qualification, So Its very Tough For Me to provide Correct Information, But If you have mentioned your Qualification, then I will guide you correctly, But don't worry, i have provide you the information about UPSC Examination.

If You Have completed your 12Th examination, then you are eligible to apply for NDA and SCRA examination. For NDA examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years.

And If You have completed Your Graduation, then you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination, IES Examination and many Other UPSC Exams. If your aim is to become IAS, IPS and Government Officer, then You can apply for UPSC Civil services examination. But to apply for this examination, your age should between 21 to 30 years.

From where to get the form -

The Application form Of UPSC Examination are Available in the designated Post Offices Of India, So You can Obtained from there, If you are Interested to apply for This examination Online, Then You have to visit the UPSC Official website and Fill the application form Online. So, You have to choose any one mode to apply for UPSC Examination.

UPSC Conducts Many examination and You have to apply for that examination, which you have fulfill the eligibility criteria, So please apply for UPSC examination according to eligibility Criteria, The eligibility conditions are vary from exams to exams. So I will suggest you, please visit the UPSC Official website and check the eligibility criteria from the UPSC Website -

http://www.upsc.gov.in
22nd June 2011, 07:38 PM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: What is the procedure to fill UPSC entrance exam form? From where to get the form?

The upsc entrance Exam form and the exam notification are available in the UPSC website.

www.upsc.gov.in
22nd June 2011, 08:22 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can get the form from the designated post offices which you can see in the newspaper mainly employment paper or at upsc.gov.in where you can get the full list of all the post offices where form is sold.

You can also fill the form online at upsc.gov.in these days with online payment and draft options available.

All the instructions are mentioned for how to fill in which column. At last you need to get a CRF stamp attached to the space mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?