1st January 2013, 02:38 PM
shivam_96

Can I join IAF technical entrance exam after completing 12th with 58%

Dear Sir,

I have completed 10+2 with 58 % marks & my main subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths. Can I join IAF technical entrance exam??????????????

30th April 2015, 01:51 AM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can I join IAF technical entrance exam after completing 12th with 58%

Indian Airforce Techical entrance exam comes under Airforce Common Admission test.

In order to apply for the Airforce Common Admission test, bachelor's degree is the minimum requirement. So you cannot apply for the exam.

However being 10+2 candidate of science stream you can apply for the NDA exam which will give chance to join Indian Airforce if you clear both written test and SSB.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only unmarried male Indian candidates can apply for the exam.

For more details, you can visit www.upsc.gov.in.
30th April 2015, 08:04 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join IAF technical entrance exam after completing 12th with 58%

Yes,you can apply for Indian Air Force but you have to qualify NDA exam first.NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

There are three categories in NDA are---
Indian Army
Indian Air Force
Indian Navy

There are total 375 posts in NDA.

Only unmarried male are eligible for this exam.

Candidate who want to apply for Air Force must pass his/her class 12th with Physics and maths from a recognized board.

Candidate minimum height should be 157.5 cm and 162.5 cm for Air Force candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?