24th January 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Magistrate after distance LLB course?

Sir, I am interested in doing LLB course. But i want to do this course through distance mode only. So i want to know how to become a Magistrate after this distance mode LLB course completion?

24th January 2016, 11:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Magistrate after distance LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am interested in doing LLB course. But i want to do this course through distance mode only. So i want to know how to become a Magistrate after this distance mode LLB course completion?
Sorry, it is not possible to become a Magistrate with the distance LLB course. To become a Magistrate the aspirant should have a Law Degree from a recognized university and must have enrolled as an advocate with membership with the State Bar Council. The aspirant should be practiced as an advocate for about 10 years. But if you studied the course in the distance or correspondence mode, you cannot practice in the courts of law. So it is not possible to become a magistrate with the distance LLB course.
24th January 2016, 11:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can't directly, become a Magistrate after completing LLB. You need to complete the LLM to be eligible for the Magistrate. Please follow the steps below in order to become a Magistrate.

- The candidate must complete LLB or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- The applicant age should be in between 21 years to 35 years of age.
- The candidate must complete LLM with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university.
- The candidate must appear and qualify in the exams carried out by the Law Service Commission
25th January 2016, 12:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can't become magistrate straight away after passing LLB. It requires a lot of experience and skills to become one. There is no guarantee whether one will achieve this post or not.

It purely depends on your calibre in this field. Sometimes it also depends on various other factors which are not related to educational qualification or skills. Hence, just gain experience and try to excel in your field.
25th January 2016, 06:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Aspirants students who are interested to become Magistrate after LLB have to appear in Law Service Commission or Public Service Commission.

Interested students should have done graduation from recognised University with at least 55% marks and relaxation is given to reserved categories of 5%.

Age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

To prepare yoursel for the entrance exam you can enroll yourself in coaching institute or can subscribe monthly or weekly magazines such as success mirror , Pratiyogita Darpan etc.
25th January 2016, 07:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To become Magistrate you need to appear in the exams carried out by Low service commission They can also appear in the Public Service Commission.
Eligibility :Students Who have done gradation can appear with at least 55% marks. Age should be in
between 21 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?