7th September 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in MCA?

Hi Sir, I have Completed BCA in Mahatma Gandhi University. How to take admission in MCA? What is the procedure to get admission? Please help me.

8th September 2016, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have Completed BCA in Mahatma Gandhi University. How to take admission in MCA? What is the procedure to get admission? Please help me.

The graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course shall be eligible for the MCA course. Some institutions conduct entrance examination for the admission to MCA course. The candidates can apply to the college for the admission through the application form available for this purpose. The marks scored in the graduation degree and entrance examination will be considered for the admission to the course. The course is available in the following institutions;
University of Delhi - Website Link
Pune University - Website Link
Loyola College - Website Link
Jamia Millia Islamia - Website Link
8th September 2016, 03:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your BCA and want to pursue MCA so, for that you have to appear for an entrance examination AIMCET. Some institutions also holds group discussions. If you qualify in the entrance examination, then you will be notified for the interview. Candidates are chosen on the basis of their performance in GD and PI.

You can get the admission forms from the counter of the concerned institution directly or it can be procured by post.

Some college websites also facilitate the students with the downloadable forms.

The forms will be available at the time of when graduation results are published. The forms must be filled neatly and appropriately prior to its sending.

All the relevant documents are to be sent along with the form to the address of the institution concerned.
8th September 2016, 05:16 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You can easily pursue MCA after doing BCA. You can get the admission form from the college or you can go to the website of the institution and download the form. Some institution takes admission test and held group discussion also. After passing admission test they will call you for a interview. Selection procedure will be based on the interview and group discussion.
8th September 2016, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in MCA, there is entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Admission will be on merit based on performance in entrance exam and seats are allotted based on rank.

BCA with at least 50% marks is required for admission. In some universities the criteria for admission is 60% in degree course.
28th October 2016, 04:18 PM
pruthvi12dba

Hi Aspirant,

You need to apply for AIMCET (All India MCA Common Entrance Test) it will be held on june of every academic year.

* After clearing that exam you are applicable for some best colleges prefer Govt quota.

* Do not prefer Management Quota because they will ask donation and more Fee.

* Attend that test and score good percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?