28th February 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting B.Tech civil management seat? What is the fee structure?

How can I get and admission for b-tech civil in management seat, and what is the fees structure? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBBS management seat? I come under ST caste
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  3. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
  4. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  5. What is SRM university fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure MBBS management seat?
  7. What is the fee structure of Art Direction and Production Design PG course? What is the fee structure of Management Seat?
  8. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  9. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  11. Fee structure of Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management? Procedure to get job after completion of course?
  12. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  13. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  14. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. What is the fee for B.Tech Civil with Hostel Fee?
  16. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  17. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  18. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?