27th June 2011, 10:03 PM
KOLTA

What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?

what is the eligibility to do M.S in germany
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  6. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  7. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission? -- [New]
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for MS exam in Germany? List of exams need to be given for taking admission in these colleges? I'm doing automobile engineering in India
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  10. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?
  14. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  15. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
  18. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
17th April 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?

What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE computer science student.
18th May 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?

What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course?
I am BE Information Technology student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?