21st August 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in IIT after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

What is the procedure to get the admission in IIT after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in IIT after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Can I get admission for IIT after completing diploma in mechanical engineering course?
  4. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  6. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  7. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
  8. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  9. How can a diploma(Mechanical Engineer) graduate take admission(in 2nd year) in IIT colleges?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT or any top mechanical college in India after completing mechanical engineering diploma?
  11. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  13. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  14. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  16. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?
  18. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
20th December 2014, 01:35 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in IIT after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

You should fill up JEE MAIN form of this year and then participate in the exam. Any student who have passed three years Diploma or appeared in final year exam and waiting for result can apply for JEE Main. But, you will have to get rank under 1,50,000 in JEE Main exam. After securing rank under 1,50,000 you can apply for JEE ADVANCE exam. Your rank will be on the basis of JEE Advanceed marks. Therefore, you can get admission in IITs on the basis of JEE Advance rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?