19th March 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admitted in Tezu?

is application form of m.tech of 2013 issued...and what is the proceedure to admitted in tezu

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admitted in AMIE? What is the procedure to get admitted in it?
  2. Is there any college that I can get after scoring 24 marks in AIEEE in ST category
  3. Date of issue of MCA application forms in Tezpur University?
  4. Procedure to get admitted in any ITI college?
  5. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  6. What is the procedure to get admitted in 11th? What is the requirement?
  7. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
  8. Procedure to get admitted in Jamia University? I have just give my board exams
  9. Aisse class 10 results declaration date -- [Most Discussed]
  10. B.Sc honours in Botany at Tezpur university is possible to do?
  11. Which are the statistics colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admitted in those colleges? Details about the entrance fee?
  12. Procedure to get admitted in any ITI college? I have scored below 60% in 10th class
  13. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  14. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  15. Procedure of entrance exam to get admitted in IIT or IISC for PhD? -- [New]
  16. Procedure for getting admitted for D.Ed course after completing 12th science?
  17. In which universities can I get admitted for B.E/B.Tech after passing diploma in Power Engineering from Bangladesh? What is the procedure for admission and when will the admission start?
  18. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?