24th July 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

In which universities can I get admitted for B.E/B.Tech after passing diploma in Power Engineering from Bangladesh? What is the procedure for admission and when will the admission start?

I have passed Diploma in Power Engineering from Bangladesh.
I want to know that, in which Universities I can admitted for BE/B.Tech, What is the procedure for admission and when will be the admission started?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  4. Procedure to take admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)? Total cost to complete course?
  5. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  6. How can I get admission in MBBS with scholarship?
  7. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  10. Admission procedure in IIT for Bangladeshi students?
  11. can i get admitted in M.E or M.Tech in West Bengal after completing BSc in civil engineering from Bangladesh
  12. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?
  16. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  17. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  18. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
31st May 2011, 01:38 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: In which universities can I get admitted for B.E/B.Tech after passing diploma in Power Engineering from Bangladesh? What is the procedure for admission and when will the admission start?

admission start in july or in august.
you can direct apply in affilated university....
you will get admission in 2nd year directly...
you can also chose any other branch.....

all the very best my friend.......
1st June 2011, 05:25 PM
gautam chaudhary

Default Re: In which universities can I get admitted for B.E/B.Tech after passing diploma in Power Engineering from Bangladesh? What is the procedure for admission and when will the admission start?

you can appear uptu entrence exam to get admission in b.tech. Form will be releas till fabruary from december. After passing exam you wii call for counselling through which you can get admission in your desired college as per your uptu rank. The same procedure hou have to follow for PTU. You can get direct admission in your cesired college on donation base. UPTU also provide scholarsip.
20th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which universities can I get admitted for B.E/B.Tech after passing diploma in Power Engineering from Bangladesh? What is the procedure for admission and when will the admission start?

This is with reference to the Bachelor of civil engineering or B.TECH (Distance) course. I have completed 3 years diploma in Civil engineering technology from Bangladesh technical Education Board Under Dhaka polytechnic institute. and would like to pursue my (Bachelor course).( Note that, I am living in kuwait & want to continue from here, I am ready to come india or any other place to appear the semister final exam. & if any option through indian embassy in kuwait please tell me.)
I shall be thankful if anybody reply me soon.
26th May 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I have successfully completed 4 years diploma in engineering program from bangladesh technical education board, before that i passed Secondary School Certificate(SSC). Now I want to admit in any college in USA, but they are asking about High school diploma or GED. My question is that can i show my diploma in engineering as High school diploma equivalent?
26th August 2013, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Actually i am Indian and all of the documents i have. But my all educational qualifications are Bangladeshi and i have completed 4 years B.SC(Hons) in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Now i want to come back in India. Can i get a job here and What will be equivalent degree in India of my degree?
3rd March 2014, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

i am doing 4 year BS MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY from Pakistan. can i get admission in MS ENGINEERING after my BS? and is true that B.TECH in INDIA can be done through distance learning???
kindly guide me. . . my email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?