25th September 2011, 12:21 AM
Ridaan Khan

Procedure to do MBA from Symbiosis? What is the last date for admission?

Respected
I want to do MBA from Symbiosis please tell me the full process how can i get admission and what is the last date to take admission

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  2. Procedure to do MBA from Symbiosis? What is the last date for admission?
  3. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  4. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  6. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  7. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  9. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  10. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  11. What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college
  12. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  13. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  14. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  16. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  17. What is the total fees to learn MBA part time from Symbiosis Pune? Admission procedure of it?
  18. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
20th April 2012, 10:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do MBA from Symbiosis? What is the last date for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridaan Khan View Post
Respected
I want to do MBA from Symbiosis please tell me the full process how can i get admission and what is the last date to take admission

Candidate seeking for Master of Business Administration [MBA] program from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,Pune, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for SC/ST]. Students appearing in the final year are also eligible to apply. Beside this one has to appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude-SNAP Test. The test will be followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

The fee for the course will be as follows:

Total - Rs. 5,25,000 per annum [2012-13]
Installment [i] Rs. 3,75,000 and Installment [ii] 1,50,000 [1st year]

For admission dates one may refer to the notification published time to time on the official website of Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,Pune.
20th June 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do MBA from Symbiosis? What is the last date for admission?

Can I get direct admission for mba in symbiosis
If I can then what is the procedure & fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?