19th September 2012, 03:49 PM
divyalahari

What is the procedure to get a seat in Aeronautical College while studying computer science in diploma

hi. i am divyalahari. now i am studying computer science in diploma. then what is the process to get seat in aeronautical college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take up degree after diploma computer science? Procedure to get admitted?
  2. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  3. Which are the courses after M.E diploma in computer science?
  4. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  5. Can I take admission in Aeronautical engineering after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  6. Can I get seat in Aeronautical Diploma near Hubli?
  7. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  9. Difference between information science and computer science course in VTU?
  10. How to do aeronautical engineering after diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma
  13. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  14. How to approach for studies in USA after Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means? -- [New]
  16. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  17. Can a person get into Aeronautical after completing diploma in computer science
  18. Can a person get into Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in computer science
13th August 2017, 12:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a seat in Aeronautical College while studying computer science in diploma

You are not eligible to apply for Bachelor's degree in aeronautical engineering on the basis of diploma in computer science. However, if you have passed 12th standard with science stream, then you are eligible to apply B.Tech/Diploma in aeronautical engineering.

If you go for diploma in computer science, then you can apply through LEET. LEET is basically Lateral Entry Entrance Test which enables you to get admission in 2nd year of diploma after 12th.

To get admission in IIT's for B.Tech in aeronautical, you must have t appear in JEE. There is no provision to get admission in IIT's through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?