4th August 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to give IAS exam in mechanical engineering?

procedure for giving IAS exam in mechanical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding procedure for IAS Exam being a candidate of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Review regarding IAS Preliminary and Main Exam? Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to give IAS or IPS Exam after completion of Mechanical Engineering course?
  4. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  5. Procedure to apply for IAS having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I opt for Physics and Mechanical Engineering for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Required Qualification to give IAS Exam? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam being a candidate from BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What to select-IAS or IES after Mechanical Engineering ? And what is the related procedure & coaching centres in Mumbai?
  9. Which books should I read for Mechanical engineering subjects as per IAS syllabus?
  10. Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Which subjects I can choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for IAS/IPS entrance exam? I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  14. What is the procedure to apply for IAS exam?
  15. Exam pattern of IAS exam? Procedure to get the application form? Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to give IAS exam?
  17. When will be the IAS exam held? Procedure to appear for IAS exam? I have completed CA
  18. How to get admission in GME course? I am a B.E Mechanical Engineering student
23rd May 2014, 12:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to give IAS exam in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
procedure for giving IAS exam in mechanical engg.

IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service Examination .IAS is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year .IAS recruitment is organized by Civil Service Exam .

If you have completed Graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.There is no marks criteria.Final year student are eligible for IAS Exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for general candidates .

There are only 4 attempts for General category for OBC 7 attempt limit and for SC/ST no attempt limit

Offline registration fees for civil service exam is 100/- and Online fees are 50/- .There is no registration fees for SC/ST/OBC and female candidate .

NOTE:-If you have completed BE/B-Tech in mechanical engineering then you are eligible for IAS exam .But Diploma in mechanical candidate are not eligible for IAS Exam .

For more details about IAS exam or for offline application please visit to www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?