22nd December 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Air Force after finishing 10th by private

I HAVE FINISHED MY 10TH BY PRIVATE AND AM DOING AN DIPLOMO COURSE IN ARENA ANIMATION . WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO JOIN IN INDIAN AIRFORCE
MY EMAIL ID IS. [email protected]

23rd December 2012, 08:50 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Air Force after finishing 10th by private

After 10th it is not possible to join Indian Air Force wing of NDA as the minimum educational qualification is 12th.

As you are pursing Diploma course after which you are eligible to apply for NDA provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

The eligible candidate aspiring to join Indian Air Force wing of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised Board witin the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd December 2012, 10:20 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Air Force after finishing 10th by private

Hi Guest,

Sorry to say this as after completing 10th you cannot apply for job in air force.

If you want to join Indian Air Force you need to complete at least 12th standard.

After completing 12th standard in PCM you can apply for the NDA exam and give the exam so that you can qualify and get a job in air force.

Thank you,

All the best.
23rd December 2012, 07:33 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

I Just want to tell you that there is no way to join Indian Air Force privately.

So , if you are really interested in joining the Indian Air Force , then you have to consider on the below mentioned carefully :

* Your minimum educational qualification must be 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics as your main subjects.

* On the basis of this educational qualification, you can appear for the NDA Examination which is conducted two times in a year by the UPSC.

* The Age Required For This Examination is 16.5-19 years.

* You must be an Indian Male and unmarried too.

* You must be physically and mentally fit.

So , its clear that after finishing 10th , you cannot join the Indian Air Force.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

25th December 2012, 05:16 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

First of all, I would like to tell you that you are ineligible to join the Indian AIR force due to your educational qualification.

The minimum educational qualification that you should have is 10+2 with PCM for any recognised board.

So, I advise you to complete your 12th first on a good note and then try for NDA Examination.

Hope the above mentioned will provide you the information you were searching for.
10th May 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

what should I do after completing the nda exams to join air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?