31st July 2012, 11:19 PM
SILAMBARASAN.RAJAN

What is the procedure to join Law college after completing B.A Economics

my self silambarasan i have completed b.a economics then wat the procedure to join

15th August 2012, 04:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Law college after completing B.A Economics

One can join LLB course after B.A. You should get 50% marks in B.A so as to apply for the same. CLAT is the qualifying which you need to attend to get admission for LLB course. The subject areas which will be tested in this exam is legal aptitude, reasoning, numerical ability, English skills etc. On qualifying this exam with a good score you can try admission for LLB course in law colleges.
15th August 2012, 10:54 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Law college after completing B.A Economics

You can join three years under Graduate LL.B.(Bachelor of Law) degree course after B.A. in Economics.

The candidate must be an Indian citizen having completed Graduation Degree with 45% marks(40% marks for SC/ST candidate) in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 30 years is eligible to apply for LL.B.

Most of the reputed Institution conduct entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) for admission to this course.

For more information you may log on to http://www.clat.in
20th October 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

after B.E how to join in B.L there is any age limitation?
1st November 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Is clat necessary after b.a for getting into l.l.b course?
29th December 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is clat necessary after b.a for getting into l.l.b course?
14th September 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join law college after B.A Political science?
10th December 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

which is best llb or bl?
14th December 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

hai sir iam p.alaguraj m.c in tirunelveli corporation. iam 34 years old sir. iam willing to study BACHELORS OF LAW. still now iam studying 10th in tutorial college. in future i will completed 12th what is the procedure to join law college sir plz guide me. iam waiting for ur answer,
17th December 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

procedure to join law college after completing b.s.c computer science
29th March 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of BA nd my subjects are sociology,Education,political science,English? can i apply in law collgue after graduation
29th March 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

my subjects are political science,Education,sociology,English? can u join any law colge after completion my BA
24th November 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

MY AGE IS 30 YEARS I COMPLETED B.A. DISTANCE EDUCATION AM I ELIGIBLE FOR STUDY LAW
28th March 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am ABINAYA .R 23 years young after finishing my B.E. computer science ,how can i study law?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?