2nd June 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join Navi after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

What is the procedure to join Navi after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me as soon as possible. Awaiting for the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. Procedure to join BL course after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  4. Procedure to join Merchant Navy course after completion of B.Sc?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. Can I join CBI after BSc Computer Science? What subjects to choose and procedure to join CBI?
  7. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  8. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  9. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  10. Can I join CBI after completing BSc Computer Science? What is the procedure to join CBI?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. How may I join Merchant Nevi? What's the admission procedure?
  14. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  15. List of courses to join after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class in Computer Science?
  17. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
2nd June 2016, 01:15 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Navi after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to join Navi after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me as soon as possible. Awaiting for the information soon.
Yes after completing graduation you can sit for the CDSE examination to enter the Naval Wing. CDSE stands for Combined Defense Service Examination. By giving this exam any one of the following wing can be entered: Indian Military Academy, Air Force Academy, Naval Academy and Officer's Training Academy. UPSC conducts this exam twice every year.

Indian Military Academy:-

Qualification required: You need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Air Force Academy:-

Qualification required: You need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics.

Naval Academy:-

Qualification required: You need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics.

Officer's Training Academy:-

Qualification required: You need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

CDS 2 2016 Notification:-
  • Start of submission of forms: 16th July 2016
  • Last Date for submission: 12th August 2016
  • Date of Exam: 23rd October 2016
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
2nd June 2016, 04:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Navi after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

One can join Indian Navy either through NDA or CDS exam. Both the exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice a year for recruitment in different wings of Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for NDA Exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have citizenship of India.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for the exam.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics .

-The selection process involves of

*Written Examination

* Personal Interview by Service Selection Board

Eligibility criteria for CDS Exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from any recognized university.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 19 years to 22 years .

-The selection process involves of

* Written Exam

* Interview by Services Selection Board.
2nd June 2016, 10:21 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to join Navi after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Navy recruitment is generally appeared after the completion of the 12th and also graduate degree as you have completed B.Sc in Computer science you can appear for the Navy through the CDS examination only which is the Combined Defense services.

CDS is conducted by the UPSC which is the Union Public Services Commission.and there are specific eligibility criteria required to appear for the CDS recruitment such as.
  • Should have completed 12th with mathematics and physics as the branches of study
  • Should have completed graduation in engineering in respective branches of study for Navy
  • Should have attained 19 years and not exceed 23 years of age limit

These are the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the Navy recruitment.

As you have done your bachelors degree you are not eligible to appear for Navy through CDS and you are eligible for Indian Military and OTA recruitment through the CDS examination
2nd June 2016, 11:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Navy after completion of your graduation by qualifying the CDS exam. The CDS exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. After the CDS exam date will be SSB interview conducted to know the physical fitness of the candidates and for the personal test. The age limit should be in between 19 to 24 years.
UPSC - www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?