20th April 2012, 01:16 PM
monica gaur

Procedure to get admission in B.Com in Delhi University without mathematics? Last date for submission of the form?

what is the procedure of getting admission in b.com in Delhi university without mathematics??? it's last date for submission of form n if there is any entrance exam for b.com at DU??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do B.Ed course after BSc Mathematics? Last date of submission of forms?
  2. Last date of B.Com Honors admission form sale in Delhi University?
  3. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
  4. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  5. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where are m.com in accountancy forms available for Delhi University?
  7. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 5 year Law course at Gurughasidas Central University? Last date of submission of forms?
  11. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  12. Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?
  13. Last date of form submission for Architecture in IP University?
  14. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  15. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  16. What is the fee structure of B.Ed course in Delhi University? Last date of submission of form?
  17. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  18. Where can I get the DIET examination form in Delhi? Procedure of the diet course? Last date of submission and how much is the fees?
30th April 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Com in Delhi University without mathematics? Last date for submission of the form?

is it important to have mathmetics as a subject in 12 ,to take admission in b.com
12th May 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Com in Delhi University without mathematics? Last date for submission of the form?

how did i get admission in du for b.com
20th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th without mathematics but want to take up BCom. How?
22nd May 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th without mathematics but want to take up BCom. How?
24th May 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure for b com in Delhi university????
what is the last date to submit the admission forms????
28th May 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

sir,
cn u give the list of colleges in du which offer b.com to non-maths students......
30th May 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i have taken IP in 12...soo how cn i get admission in du without maths for b.com..??
30th May 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

how did i get admission in du for m.com
31st May 2012, 03:50 PM
vicky31roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
cn u give the list of colleges in du which offer b.com to non-maths students......
i got 65% marks in cbse 12 exam so i admitted in b. com regular in du
2nd June 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

how i get admission in b.com pass
2nd June 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

how i get addmission in D.U. in B.COM pass &
sir,
cn u give the list of regular colleges in du which offer b.com to non-maths students....
i got 63% in 12th in whole subject & 66% in top four subject...
3rd June 2012, 01:50 PM
Faizan Raza

how can i get admission in b.comm.
3rd June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in du ,i have got 90% marks in 12th board bt without maths, if yes plz send the list ofcolledges...
my email id is [email protected]
4th June 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir recently i have passed my 12boards examination with 54% so are we have any option to find a position for b.com of d.u in any college
5th June 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

you visit delhi university site and see the last year cutoff and additional eligibility criteria in admission icon on the screen . as you are having good % u will easily get admission in one the colleges of delhi university
19th August 2012, 07:56 PM
shyarini

i have cleared my economics compartment exam and want to get admission in b.com pass
from which college can i get the form for correspondence
19th August 2012, 07:57 PM
shyarini

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Com in Delhi University without mathematics? Last date for submission of the form?

i have cleared my economics compartment exam and want to get admission in b.com pass
from which college can i get the form for correspondence
4th April 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i just gave 12th standard exams from commerce side and i want to get admission in b.com so plz suggest means the procedure
28th May 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech aeronautics and i didnt apply for gate can i get dirrect admission in iit to do mtech please say me . if direct admission is possible what it is the minimum percentage i should get in btech
9th May 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

procedure of getting admission in b.com regular from du....is there any entrance exam also???????
9th May 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

procedure of getting admission in b.com regular from du....is there any entrance exam also???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?