18th August 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in CA after completing BSc?

I have completed B.Sc I wanna take addmission in C.A.plz tell me procedures for admission

21st August 2014, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in CA after completing BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc I wanna take addmission in C.A.plz tell me procedures for admission
Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for the CA course. Being a B.Sc student, you are also eligible to apply for the CA course.

ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountant of India). The duration of the CA course is four years and the course is divided into Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. The eligibility criteria for CA course differs from level to level.
  • For Foundation course:- You must have passed 10+2 in any subjects from a recognized school or equivalent.
  • For Intermediate course:- You must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Minimum marks required for Intermediate Course:-
  • The minimum required percentage for admission to CA Intermediate course is 55% for commerce graduates.
  • The minimum required percentage for admission to CA Intermediate course is 60% for Science and Other stream graduates.

Since you completed graduate course in science stream. it is mandatory for you to score at least 60% marks in graduation in order to pursue for CA Intermediate course. Otherwise, you are not eligible for Intermediate course.

The applicant who is interested to pursue for CA course, can send the filled application form with a DD of Rs 200 to the ICAI regional office. You can receive a prospectus by directly visiting the ICAI regional Office.

For more Information please visit here:- http://www.icai.org/
22nd September 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I have beencompleted mcom from open degree, can I eligible for CA course
5th September 2021, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA after MSc zoology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?