21st February 2017, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a Commerce student to become a Psychiatrist? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Commerce stream and I want to become a Psychiatrist so I want to know is it possible for a Commerce student to become a Psychiatrist? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th August 2017, 12:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for a Commerce student to become a Psychiatrist? What is the procedure to do so?

To become Psychiatrist the required minimum qualification is candidates must have passed 12th with Biology stream.

After 12th candidates have to pursue MBBS, MD and Diploma in Psychiatrist or DNB in Psychiatry.

So, you are not eligible to become Psychiatrist after pursuing commerce stream in 12th or bachelor degree.
9th September 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for a Commerce student to become a Psychiatrist? What is the procedure to do so?

Cpa in usa if we pass we will get job in usa easily?
5th September 2021, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a commerce student to become a psychiatrist?what is the procedure to do so?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?