25th December 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi Technical University?

What is the procedure to take admission in delhi technical university..please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges under Delhi Technical University?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi Technical University?
  3. Lateral entry admission in B.Tech in Delhi technical University -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  5. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  7. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?
  8. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?
  9. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  10. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  12. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  13. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  14. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi? -- [New]
  15. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling
  16. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  17. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  18. Can I get PG CET after doing B.Tech in civil engineering
5th March 2012, 09:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to take admission in delhi technical university..please tell me the procedure

Candidate wiling to apply in the Delhi Technological University must have passed the +2 level of exam or B.Sc with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths. For B.Tech program candidate must have English in the +2 level.

The admission will be on the basis of rank obtained in the All India Engineering Entrance Test [AIEEE]. The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of www.dce.edu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?