25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Is lateral entry diploma similar to 3 year diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

The govt job asking 3 year diploma but I complete diploma in lateral entry after ITI, am I illegible for this post or exam?? Is lateral entry diploma similar to 3 year diploma course? How to find out it is or not? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  2. Is 2 years lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma course?
  3. Is Lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  4. Whether 2 years lateral entry Diploma equivalent to 3 years Diploma?
  5. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  6. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  7. Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?
  8. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  9. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  10. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  11. Is certificate of lateral entry directly in 2nd year of diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma course?
  12. Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate? -- [New]
  13. How much percent is required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  14. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  16. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  17. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  18. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
28th August 2016, 03:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is lateral entry diploma similar to 3 year diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

The govt job asking 3 year diploma but I complete diploma in lateral entry after ITI, am I illegible for this post or exam?? Is lateral entry diploma similar to 3 year diploma course? How to find out it is or not? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? Thank you!
Yes, the lateral entry diploma is similar to a 3 years diploma course. The diploma course duration after 10th standard is three years. But, for those who have studied 10+2 are given lateral entry admission to diploma course. The lateral entry duration is 2 years only. Actually the diplomas studied in both regular and lateral entry are the same value. The state board of technical education will only allow the 10+2 candidates for the lateral entry admission. So there are no issues in it.
5th March 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

The govt job asking 3 year full time diploma but I complete diploma in lateral entry after,vocational in civil am I illegible for this post or exam?? Is lateral entry diploma similar to 3 year diploma course? How to find out it is or not? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? Thank
14th July 2017, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering. Now I can take admission in D pharmacy or B pharmacy
6th January 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any thing rather than Btech after completing diploma in computer engineering?
24th May 2018, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Can a student with two year diploma under lateral entry apply for the job that requires three year diploma.
25th January 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have complete diploma in lateral entry after iti. Can i apply for the govt job which is required for 3 year diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?