26th August 2011, 08:35 PM
chinnu.sunny

Colleges offering M.Tech in Bioinformatics and list of the subjects in which I can pursue higher graduation?

i am doing my b.tech bioinformatics.i would like to know about the colleges which offer m.tech in bioinformatics as well as list of other subjects in which i can pursue my higher education.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  2. Colleges in AP offering B.Tech Nanotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  4. Information about BSc Bioinformatics course and colleges offering the course in India? Any books or subjects available?
  5. Colleges for PG courses in bioinformatics and their admission procedures?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks? -- [New]
  7. Postgraduation in bioinformatics, colleges offering this course and their eligibility
  8. Career prospects in the field of Bioinformatics? Best colleges for M.Tech (Bioinformatics) in India?
  9. List of universities offering Ph.D? I am a PG in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore University
  10. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  11. Bioinformatics colleges in Kerala for Graduation?
  12. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
  13. Colleges in Kerala offering graduation in bioinformatics? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics?
  15. Is there any bioinformatics GATE exam for M.Tech Bioinformatics
  16. Can I pursue MBA after scoring 49% in B.Com? List of colleges offering MBA through distance?
  17. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  18. PGECET entrance test? syllabus? colleges offering mtech admission based on PGECET entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2011, 10:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech in Bioinformatics and list of the subjects in which I can pursue higher graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinnu.sunny View Post
i am doing my b.tech bioinformatics.i would like to know about the colleges which offer m.tech in bioinformatics as well as list of other subjects in which i can pursue my higher education.
dear friend,

There are many colleges which offer the degree of mtech in boiinformatics the list of some of the colleges are as follow

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad

Pondicherry University

Amity Institute of Biotechnology, New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia university

University of Madras

University of Pune

University of Hyderabad

all the best
27th August 2011, 01:36 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech in Bioinformatics and list of the subjects in which I can pursue higher graduation?

*Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh
B.sc
*Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Masab Tank, Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad
B.tech
*Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi
BSc. in Physics/Biology/
*Agriculture/Pharmacy/Veterianary Science/BE
*All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
B.sc Life sciences/B.tech
Integrated M.tech Biotech
*Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi
Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Intergarated M.tech Biotech
*Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
Class XII with Science
MTech. Industrial Biotechnology
*Anna University, Centre for Biotechnology, Guindy, Chennai
B.E/B.tech Biotech
*University of Kolkata, Kolkata - 700073
B.E/B.tech Biotech
*Jadavpur University, PO Jadavpur University, Kolkata
BE./ BTech.
M.tech Integrated Biotech( 5.5 yrs course)
*Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
17th September 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

to take admission in m.tech bioinformatics which subject to choose in gate exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?