15th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to apply for apprentice training in BHEL?

what is the prosses oe appling the apprentise training in BHEL.

22nd September 2015, 11:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the process to apply for apprentice training in BHEL?

The process to apply for apprentice training in BHEL as given.

PROCESS TO APPLY APPRENTICE TRAINING AT BHEL

** As per my knowledge BHEL releases their own training form for the candidates.

** First of all you have to visit at the official website of the BHEL for the training form.

** Here you can download the application form for doing the apprentice training.

** Then you can check required eligibility criteria

** After fulfilling the complete eligibility criteria you have to submit the form at the address of BHEL

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?