7th October 2012, 11:07 AM
ash1291225

How to prepare for IBPS PO interview?

Sir/Madam

I have been qualified in IBPS PO-2 examination. currently i am unable to attend any classes for interview preparation, due to my health related issues. So, kindly provide me fruitful tips for interview by sending notes in my below mentioned mail:
[email protected]

For this, i will be grateful to you.

Regards;
Ashish kumar

12th October 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IBPS PO interview?

what will be the educational qualification for ibps po 2 interview
13th October 2012, 04:39 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IBPS PO interview?

The first step to the preparation of bank interview is knowing the bank of which you have cleared the exam.

Almost all banks today have their website to promote financial products and provide online banking for their customers. Know about their history, services, products, achievement, management, as well as their values.

Interviewers would ask about you, your family background, strengths, weaknesses, the reason they should hire you etc.

Once you are prepared with the interview questions, sit or stand in front of the mirror and practice looking yourself in the eyes.

Pay attention to the nervousness, the way you speak, its pace and clarity of words. You can even record your voice to notice the problem areas and rectify them.

Thanks...
12th December 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i got 150marks, i do n't know what to prepare for interview, give me tips to get success in interview email: [email protected]
1st February 2013, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Good morning, sir
I'm krishna already have qualified in ibps rrb. Give me some tips How to prepare for that interview.
Thanks
1st February 2013, 04:55 PM
helper1

hello friend,

For Preparing the IBPS PO entrance exam you must be follows some steps :

1.Your english must be good. you must be speak in english very fast
2. you do not be nervous during the interview
3. your bank knowledge must be good
4. you must be know all basic details about the bank
5. your must be know how to communicate .

by followings these steps you can eaisly succefully clear the interview

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?