6th March 2013, 05:58 PM
govadagopalakrishna

What is the purpose of instrumentation engineering?

what porposes of insrtumantation enng...Could u please give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. What is the purpose of instrumentation engineering?
  2. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering? -- [New]
  5. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  6. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  8. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  9. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  10. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  11. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  12. Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Which course is better for girls, Instrumentation or Software Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  16. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  17. What is the process of joining NDA?
  18. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
27th April 2017, 11:06 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the purpose of instrumentation engineering?

-> Instrumentation engineering is one of the most sought course as like other courses
-> In instrumentation engineering one will study about instrument design family like complete details about instruments and their applications .
-> everything in the universe is an instrument to some extent which provides basic services in technological environment.
19th October 2020, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the purpose of instrumentation engineering?

The measurement referres to which of the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?