2nd March 2012, 10:17 AM
suresh louremba

How can I get Job in Technical Line of Indian Army being a student of 12th standard?

I am a student of 12th standard.I want to join indian army in technical line. Hou can i get this job?

19th February 2013, 08:23 AM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get Job in Technical Line of Indian Army being a student of 12th standard?

After 12th if you are PCM then you can easily be approachable i.e you can do your btech tfrom recognised univrsity and then you can become eligible in indian army in technical line.Sometimes indian army recurits students from colleges through campus placements but from my informtion the tests conducted are bit difficult so you need to work hard..
Also army conducted exams so you keep yourself updated for it and apply for same after btech....
10th January 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get Job in Technical Line of Indian Army being a student of 12th standard?

I had been completed my 2 sem(1 year) in B.E. and i want to join indian army in technical line then what will i do for further procedure..plz rply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?