22nd August 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is best for me between MBA and M.Com?

I am a holder of a Bsc.ed degree , various IT qualifications , Postgraduate diploma in business management and a post Graduate diploma in project management, and would like to know which qualification will be best for me between MBA and Mcom .

30th August 2016, 12:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is best for me between MBA and M.Com?

You have done so many professional courses and hence there is no need of pursuing Master of Commerce. You must go for Master of Business Administration. This is professional course and it will add value to your career profile and help you to get job in any Multinational Companies.

Eligibility criteria for Master of Business Administration:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for entrance exam of MBA.

Various entrance exams for MBA course:

1. Common Admission Test.

2. Management Aptitude Test.

3. Xavier's Aptitude test etc.

If you want to do MBA from top management institute of India like IIMs, you must clear CAT exam. For this exam, you must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
31st August 2016, 10:37 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: What qualification is best for me between MBA and M.Com?

MBA & M.Com both are the good courses. You should choose any one which is most suitable for you.

M.Com
After completion of B.Com , You can prefer M.Com if you are looking for career in Banking , Finance , Stock , Business etc.

MBA
After completion of bachelor's degree , One can prefer MBA if you are looking for career in Management. In MBA , Specializations available such as Finance , Marketing , HR , Operation etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?