9th May 2013, 02:44 PM
saranyandamodaran

What is the qualification for MCA entrance?

Sir,

i am completed B COM Degree with Computer Application and now doing M
COM as private by registering distance education in MG University .. i
am not studied maths as a subject in Degree and Plus Two .. Can I
Apply for M C A entrance exam in ASTIK ?

29th April 2014, 02:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the qualification for MCA entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saranyandamodaran View Post
Sir,

Sorry to say that you can't get admission for MCA course. Because, Now a days most of the MCA Colleges which required Mathematics as a main subject in both the 12th standard as well as bachelor degree course. So, without having mathematics subject you're not eligible to get admission fro MCA course. MCA stands for Master of Computer Application. The duration of the course is for three years with Six semester. Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification with mathematics as a main subject from recognized university are make the candidate eligible for MCA course. Basically, the applicant may get admission for MCA course based on the entrance examination conducted by the university/Institution. Minimum 55% percentage of marks is required in order to get admission for MCA course. So, as per you're educational qualification you're not eligible for MCA course.
12th May 2014, 10:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by saranyandamodaran View Post
Sir,

No you're not eligible for MCA Entrance Examination as well as MCA course without mathematics subject. It's necessary that you should studied mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard or Graduation course in to participate in MCA Entrance Examination. But, you didn't studied mathematics subject. You're ineligible to participate in MCA Entrance Examination.

Eligibility Criteria to Apply for MCA Entrance Exam:-

Applicant should be hold Graduation course with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidate or waiting for Final semester result candidates may also eligible to apply for MCA Entrance Examination.
6th March 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have failed in banking and finance subject in 5th semester I am studying bca, am I eligible for mca
8th March 2019, 01:11 PM
amit32

sorry to say but you won't able to apply for MCA course without mathematics. Now, mathematics is a mandatory subject in MCA that actually builds a strong foundation of students which is must needed requirement to survive in today's cut-throat competition in the corporate world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?