18th February 2011, 10:26 PM
anthoni

Entrance exams eligible after B.Sc and MCA and age 28?

my qualification is BSc., MCA age 28 which entrance exam eligible now please do the need full

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?
  2. Which entrance exams do I have to write to get into MCA course after BSc Computer Science?
  3. Eligibility for MCA entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  5. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance after passing BSc from Mumbai University with 49%
  6. List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)?
  7. Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams?
  8. Which is the best book for MCA entrance exam? I am a 2nd year BSc IT student
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing MCA after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exam is required? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to appear in GRE for studying MS in US if completed MCA? Entrance exams to study MS in US?
  11. Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?
  12. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  13. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA?
  14. Am i eligible for PO entrance exam after doing BSc in Hospiality Management
  15. Am i eligible to sit for MCA entrance exam? I am currently doing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  16. Am I eligible for AIMCET after completion of graduation or not?
  17. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  18. Can I do MCA after BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
19th February 2011, 09:19 PM
vikas9862638964

Default Re: Entrance exams eligible after B.Sc and MCA and age 28?

entrance exam for you
1-IAS
2-BPO
3-TOFEL
4-BANK EXAMS
15th March 2011, 06:18 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

With the qualifications like B.Sc and MCA, what kind of exams you are going to appear for, please at first let us know that.

There are many further career options still left for you. And if you particularly mention about the career you desire at this stage we can provide you with the entrance exam details.

So mention the career you want to go further and then only we can help you.

Good luck!
2nd May 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

govt exam after b.sc or mca
3rd June 2011, 02:46 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

entrance exam for you

IAS

BPO

TOFEL

BANK EXAMS
10th July 2011, 07:30 PM
sonam wangdi

hi friend..
one peace of advice dont ever choose a course like that...
first u find out in which kind of jobs u want to join and related to that u have to find the course..
if u do like what ur doing now.. then even after getting job you will be not satisfied...
so first choose a field in which u want to go..

for ur information there are lots of courses that u can take such as..IAS, BPO,TOFEL,even BANK EXAMS.....
i hope u will choose ur right course...
all the best with that
thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?