13th March 2015, 10:45 AM
mallu singh

What is the qualification needed to become a space scientist?

What is the qualifications needed to be a space scientist?

18th April 2015, 07:00 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become a space scientist?

In India, for space scientist, you have to be a part of ISRO.

See, after intermediate, there is an Exam that is conducted by ISRO. You can prepare for that if you are interested for ISRO. Its really difficult to crack that(difficult than JEE) as the competition is cut throat but if you have the passion then you wont be stopped by anything.

If that chance is missed then, you can pursue engineering or B.SC and after that also there are various entries that ISRO offers on regular basis. So, you can plan for that also. Apart from ISRO, there are also research organisations like DRDO which also take engineering graduates after their b.tech. Though, it mainly deals as a R&D department for army but for a research person it can also be a good opportunity.

So, I would advise you to consider all your cards before playing a move.
9th August 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become a space scientist?

I have a real passion to become a space researcher so I joined aeronautical engineering in one of tke top college in my state after completing it I don't no what should I do next to acquire my goal.So please if any one reads this please help me and please guide me to my goal.my e mail id is [email protected].....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?