24th September 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for MBA after completing graduation?

Hello, I am completed my Graduation, I like to do MBA.
Please suggest me what qualification required for MBA & How I can get Admission for this course?

8th November 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for MBA after completing graduation?

what is the qalification required for mba after graduation
8th November 2012, 04:32 PM
snack

Default Re: What is the qualification required for MBA after completing graduation?

HI,

These are following qualification required for MBA after completing graduation----------

1.The candidate have to be a graduate
2.You should pursue your graduation from a recognized university
3.You should get at least 50% marks in graduation
4.SC/ST has the relaxation of 5% marks
5.Final year students who are graduating can apply for MBA
6.There should be no pending back subjects at the time of taking admission for MBA
7.The minimum age to apply for MBA is 21 years
8.There is no upper age limit.

Hope this will be helpful.
ALL THE BEST!!!
9th November 2012, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please suggest me what qualification required for MBA & How I can get Admission for this course?

If You have completed GRADUATION degree then you are applicable for MBA course because the minimum eligibility criteria for Correspondence MBA exam is Graduate.

Those candidate have completed your graduation degree with above 50% marks are applicable for MBA course but your degree must be recognized.

The marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST category.This criteria is for some Institute but the maximum institute want just Graduation degree.

There is no age criteria so any body can apply here in any time.Final year student are also applicable for this course.

Maximum no of MBA entrance exams want above 50% marks only MAT exam required garduation degree .

Best Specialization for MBA exam are-

MBA in Finance

MBA in Health (Pharmaceuticals)

MBA in Consultancy

MBA in Information Technology

MBA in Telecommunications

MBA in Media

MBA in Services

MBA in Human Resources

MBA in Banking
5th April 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

hi,i am a final year Bsc mathematics student,i like to do MBA in human resource,how can i apply for this?
5th May 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

50% marks are necessary in the graduation.
10th May 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

required qualification for mba
10th May 2013, 11:46 PM
kalia1

HI,

There are many qualification required for MBA after completing graduation--------------

1.The candidate must be graduate from recognised university
2.The minimium 50%required in genral catagories and
3.For 45% of sc/st catagories
4.Final year students can apply
5.There is no age limit.

Best of luck for your future.....................
11th May 2013, 01:39 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University if you want to take admission into MBA.

The admission into top MBA colleges will be based on the scorecard obtained by appearing in the entrance examination.

The various MBA entrance examination are CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT etc. You can apply for these and if you have got good score then you will be eligible for admission into top college after Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

You must have 50% marks in Graduation because it is the basic criteria laid by the entrance examination for appearing in it.

The entrance exam will have questions from Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning. So you must prepare by keeping in mind these points.

Some of the top MBA colleges in India are listed below:

-Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad

-Indian Institute of Management Bangalore

-Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

-Indian Institute of Management Lucknow

-Institute of Rural Management Anand

-Xaviers Labour Relation Institue Jamshedpur

-Management Development Institute Gurgaon

-Indian Institute of Management Indore

-S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai

-Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi
11th May 2013, 12:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
Dear you can do MBA after graduation and also after your 10+2 / Intermediate...

After 10+2/Intermediate you can do a 5 year integrated MBA program and there are many institutions
available in India like Amity Business school etc.

And Secondly you can join any MBA course by attempting ICET / CAT / MAT/ XAT/ SNAP etc entrance
tests for best MBA colleges...

So you need to prepare well for those entrance tests even....you can even start preparing for those tests
from now onwards and with your long term goal setting to reach IIMs for MBA to make it a reality.. OK

best of luck...
11th May 2013, 01:18 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

For Joining the MBA Program you need to complete the Under graduation course.

MBA is a Post graduation course.So you must complete the Graduation course with atleast 50% aggregate marks in total.

So after that you should not have any active backlogs at the end of the semester.

You should be having the provisional certificate atleast untill the original degree arrives.

Then only the students will be eligible for joining the MBA program.

MBA is a 2 year program.There are many courses in the MBA. According to the student previous academic category they should choose a related filed.So that they can sustain till the end and get the degree of MBA.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
11th May 2013, 06:42 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You don't need any additional course. If you have completed graduation then you can apply for the Master of Business Administration. The requirement is graduation degree. There are various branches in MBA like:

Finance

Economics

IT

Marketing

Human Resources

Retail Management

Banking

The next step for you will be to appear for a entrance exam. You will not get admission for MBA without having appeared for a entrance exam. There are various options like:

GMAT

XAT

MAT

CAT

The most common and popular entrance exam is CAT which is known as Common Admission Test. It is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management. Since IIMs are the best business colleges in India, most MBA aspirants like to appear for CAT.

Apart from Indian Institutes of Management, there are some other reputed universities that also accept the Common Admission Test.

Eligibility

1. Any graduation degree is accepted.

2. 50 percent marks in graduation course.

3. 45 percent required for SC and ST.

If you are not eligible for CAT due to low percentage than you should appear for Management Aptitude Test.
1st July 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can a Nanotechnology graduate do MBA ?
1st July 2013, 09:25 PM
Padmavathi.nallam
Member+

Hello Friend,
MBA is a post graduation course
It is meant for professionals who wants to do managerial jobs in some special sectors such as Finance, Retail, Logistics etc

For MBA entrance exams you need to appear for some entrance exams like:

-CAT Common Admission Test
-MAT Management Aptitude Test
-GMAT Graduate Management Admission Test
-IIFT Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam
-TANCET Admission in to Tamilanadu MBA colleges
-SNAP Symbiosis Management Studies
-IBSAT ICFAI Business School
-XAT for Xavier Institute Of Management
-GET GITAM Institute of International Business
-IRMA Institute Of Rural Management and Anand
-JBIMS Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Of Management Sciences
-MDI Management Development Institute Admission

Minimum Qualification Required for appearing in these examinations are :

>you need to pass graduation from a recognized university

>you must score a minimum of 50% marks (for general candidates )

>for SC/St candidates you need to score 45%

> you should have no pending backlogs

>you must be a graduate or a student appearing for this final exam of graduation

>graduation can be done in any discipline
Thank You.
15th August 2013, 07:28 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
what is the qalification required for mba after graduation
MBA ie:- (Master of Business Administration) is a 2 year Post Graduate Degree Course in Management. The course was divided into four semesters.

To apply for this MBA Course than you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognized University .. So I suggest you to complete your graduation course and then apply for this MBA Course .

To admission in MBA Course than you have to Qualified in National Level MBA Entrance Examinations like CAT/MAT Entrance Exams.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test and this test is conducted by Indian Institute of Management and this Examination is held every year. The notification may released in Employment Newspapers and Official website of CAT Examination .

To apply for this exam, The Applicant need to complete Graduation course with At Least 50% marks . Final Year Bachelor degree Course are also eligible for this Examination.

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test and this Examination is Conducted by AIMA . This Examination is Held every four times in a year during the month of February, May, September and December.

The Minimum Qualification to apply for this Examination is that the candidate should Qualified in Graduation . Only pass Marks is enough to apply for this Course .

So, If your interested in MBA Course than, I suggest you to appear MBA Entrance Examination like, CAT/MAT/GMAT Entrance Examination etc.. to get admission for MBA Course
4th October 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed under graduate BA.. now can i able to take MBA its possible
28th November 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the basic things to prepare for group discussion????????
23rd June 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i have bellow 50% mark in agrigate in graduation but 56% in honours should i applay for mba
17th September 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I studied B.Com Vocational from Aditya College, Vizag. Can I eligible for MBA from JNTU or Andhra University ? Please suggest me.
24th February 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have under graduate in economic,statistic,mathamatics.I want to know about MBA entrance exam in detail as about CAT.It may be without CAT or MAT entry MBA entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?