14th January 2012, 06:46 PM
bishnu dash

What qualification is required to pursue degree course in Mass Communication?

i want to do a degree course in mass comunication and want to grow my career in that direction. so what should be the qualification required for degree courses? how much is the fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  2. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  5. How can I get the job of News Reading being a student of M.A. in Bengali?
  6. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate?
  8. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field? -- [New]
  9. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  11. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  12. How can I pursue PhD being a 50 years old post graduate in Mass Communication?
  13. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  14. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  15. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  16. I want to pursue degree course in Designing or media
  17. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  18. BCA holder can pursue MA in Mass Communication in 2015?
27th March 2012, 04:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required to pursue degree course in Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishnu dash View Post
i want to do a degree course in mass comunication and want to grow my career in that direction. so what should be the qualification required for degree courses? how much is the fee?

In order to pursue a degree course in Mass Communication, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized board. There are many recognized Institutes which offers degree course and the eligibility criteria may vary a bit. So, to get authentic information regarding the program, one may refer to the official websites of the below given Institutes:

Xavier Institute of Communication [XIC]
Indian Institute of Mass Communication [IIMC]
Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication [SIMC]
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media
AJK Mass Communication Research Center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?