10th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state colleges Patiala? Fee structure for the same?

what is the criteria to get admision in b.ed in state collage patiala, punjab..plz tel me the fee of b.ed here and i have got 70 % in b.sc hons(econ) , do i get the admision in state collage patiala...plz plz reply me..

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state college patiala, Punjab? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  3. What's the criteria to get admission in B.Ed course in state college Patiala, Punjab?
  4. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. What is the criteria to get admission in state college of patiala?
  8. Top colleges in which I can get Aeronautical Engineering? Admission criteria and the fee structure?
  9. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Criteria for admission in B.Pharm colleges? Date of sale of forms? Which are the subjects available in the colleges and their fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for BHM? -- [New]
  14. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  15. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  16. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
1st March 2012, 03:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state colleges Patiala? Fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the criteria to get admision in b.ed in state collage patiala, punjab..plz tel me the fee of b.ed here and i have got 70 % in b.sc hons(econ) , do i get the admision in state collage patiala...plz plz reply me..
Candidate willing to pursue B. Ed program from State or Government College of Education Patiala, Punjab, must have completed the Graduation from a recognized board. Candidate has to go through Combined Entrance Test conducted by the State University. The test is held in the month of July every year.

The fees for the B. Ed program is as follows:

Annual Fee - Rs. 285
Annual Fund - Rs. 1,641
Annual University Charge - Rs 2,870
Hostel Charge - Rs. 5,276
15th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state colleges Patiala? Fee structure for the same?

if i got 65% number in b.a can i admit in collage pls pls rply me
14th June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir/ madam plz tell me the criteria for getting admission in b.ed in government state college of education patiala and what is the fee structure. . Plz plz tell me.
1st March 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i have got 58% in B.A.and i have also done M.Sc.(IT) and got 69%. Do i get the addition in state collage of patiala.pls pls rply me.
19th March 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i had done my b.com from bareilly.now i get admision b.ed in patiala
7th May 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I have done my graduation with 66 % and eco honours too with67% MA economics with60% so can u tell me the procedure to get admission for BED regular from state college patiala plz.
14th May 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw t procedure for gtng admision for bed in patiala ,t fee structure nd admison date plz rply
25th May 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
i am completed my graduation with 58%. and can i get the admission in govt college patiala (B.ED).and tell me the procedure to get admission for B.ED regular
9th June 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the the information of b.ed in detail like how many percentage,

how many rupee
13th June 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I m completd my graduation with 60% and can i get admission in state college patiala tell me the proceder to get admission for BEd regular
11th February 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my graduation with60% and i get addmission in state college patiala..plzzz tell me the how to get admission for B ED regular
18th July 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I have not given any entrance exam for b.ed so how can I take admission for b.ed and tell me the last date of admission
25th June 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to be know fee for B.C category for b.ed in state CLG Patiala ....any body know?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?