27th May 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Air Force after completing 12th with 75% with SC?

Can i join air force after complete 12th( 75%) with sc

17th September 2014, 12:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completing 12th with 75% with SC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i join air force after complete 12th( 75%) with sc
Yes, After 12th standard you are eligible for Indian Air Force exam through NDA exam but you must fulfilled the below given criteria.

National Defence Academy is conducted by Union Public Service Commission to recruit the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Those candidate who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for NDA Exam. Candidates who have done 12th without having Mathematics and Physics subject are eligible for NDA exam but only in Indian Army post.

The candidates age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Physical Standard for NDA Examination :-

For more details about NDA exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?