22nd July 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Is Maths compulsory if I choose economics honors in Delhi University

is maths cumpulsory if i choose economics honors in delhi university

16th May 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory if I choose economics honors in Delhi University

Is maths is compulsory if I choose economics honors in delhi univercity.
25th June 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory if I choose economics honors in Delhi University

HOW MUCH MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED IN MATHS FOR ECO HONS DU???
IS MATHS COMPULSARY IN BEST 4??
30th May 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in du for economics honour with 79 marks in economics and 81.5%(best 4) from CBSE ????
31st May 2017, 08:30 PM
help100%

Normally most of the universities and colleges demand marks combination of Maths and Economics subject and most of the colleges under DU demands such, so you need to have a good marks in maths and economics to get admission in BA Economics Hons.
31st May 2017, 09:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Delhi university is one of the most reputed university of India and offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher courses.

The admission in university in most of undergraduate course is on merit basis.

The eligibility to get admission in Economics honors is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with mathematics as main paper.

So, it is necessary to have mathematics in 12th to apply for Economics honors course.

For more information about DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?