1st July 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to get a job in computer forensics? I am pursuing B.E in computer science

Hi.I am currently pursuing my BE in computer science in India.I would like to know what are the requirements for a job in computer forensics?

Related Questions:
  1. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job at Seaport around India? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  3. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  4. How to get a job as a programme after pursuing BSc computer science
  5. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  7. How to join a government job while pursuing B.E with computer science
  8. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  10. How to do further studies in MS from a well known foreign university? I am pursuing B.Tech from Computer Science Stream from UPTU
  11. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
  12. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student? -- [New]
  13. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech from computer science
  14. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  15. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  16. How may I get a job in forensics as I have completed M.Pharma in Pharmaceuticals Analysis? Which kind of job will be suitable for me?
  17. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?