5th August 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary in automobile?

what salary get in automobile...could u please tell me how much is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum salary of automobile engineers?
  2. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  3. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  4. Will I end up with a good job and good salary after doing M.Tech in Automobile?
  5. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  6. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  7. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  8. Monthly salary of Automobile Engineering in India? What would be the maximum monthly salary?
  9. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  10. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. What type of job and salary can I get after completing diploma in Automobile?
  12. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the salary of a fresh automobile engineer?
  14. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  15. What is the salary of diploma automobile? -- [New]
  16. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  17. Will I get Job in Kerala with a salary of at least Rs.20000/- after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Will i get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
30th June 2015, 11:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary in automobile?

Salary of an automobile engineer depends upon lots of factors like:

1. Institute from which you have pursued you degree.

2. Organization in which you are going to work.

3. Locality.

The average salary for an automobile engineer is 20k to 30k rupees. It may be more for other companies but the general pay scale is between Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?