6th January 2012, 01:20 PM
Rahul Krshna

Will I get Job in Kerala with a salary of at least Rs.20000/- after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

After completing diploma in automobile engineering, will I get a job in kerala with atleast 20000/-rs salary

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  2. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  3. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  4. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  5. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  7. How to be an automobile engineer?
  8. What type of job and salary can I get after completing diploma in Automobile?
  9. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  11. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  12. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a job in automobile company after completion of B.Tech in Automobile engineering? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  17. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  18. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?

4th June 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get Job in Kerala with a salary of at least Rs.20000/- after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Where i can get 18000 salary for porotta making job?

14th August 2012, 02:40 PM
jeyakarthikeyan.k

Default help

sir am karthk now styuding in diplamo in auto mobile enginering at surya polytechnic college at villupuram district. how i do join the job

14th August 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get Job in Kerala with a salary of at least Rs.20000/- after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

sir am now studinng diplamo in auto mobile enginering . can i have to join the aero space enginering at IIST Thruvandram.what s ths procudre

5th January 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

after completing diploma in automobile engineering what ways to go abroad sir for freshers.............

22nd June 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I passed one year ncvt certificate course in automobile.can i get job in that field

9th April 2015, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul Krshna View Post
After completing diploma in automobile engineering, will I get a job in kerala with atleast 20000/-rs salary
After completing BE mechanical engineering and one year experience... i am working for a salary of 12,000. if you wan't good salary try anywhere else .... if you want to get above 20,000 in kerala you can go for dail wages job like painting,welding,driving auto rikshas etc...

10th April 2015, 11:33 PM
varam09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul Krshna View Post
With diploma certificate you cannot expect a salary of 20000 in private organizations, try to complete Engineering degree of 4 years duration through lateral entry scheme, and then with experience, you can expect a minimum of 15000 initially and then it increases with your experience.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?