26th February 2010, 07:50 PM
manoj bansal

What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering? Is there any good institute in and around Delhi?

What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering. Isthere any good institute in or around delhi for the same.

Whether School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, offers only Flying training or is offering B-Tech courses also. if yes then what is the procedure for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  2. List of colleges providing diploma in aeronautical engineering course
  3. Details of engineering course and its scope?
  4. Best Institute for Aeronautical field in India
  5. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  7. Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College? -- [New]
  8. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics Dehradun good for Aeronautical Engineering? Placement details about the institute? Which are the other colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Northern India?
  9. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  10. Is there any institute in Delhi for aeronautical or aerospace engineering under AIEEE and IIT's colleges?
  11. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Universities offering courses related to space, satellites, rockets?
  13. Scope of studying Aeronautical Engineering in USA for 11th student?
  14. Am I eligible to opt for Astronomy course after completion of Biology in 11th and 12th?
  15. How to prepare for ISRO? I am a class 12th pass out student preparing for JEE
  16. What stream I should opt for in 12th if I wanted to do research in astronomy and space sciences?
  17. Which Course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) if I want to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?
  18. List of top 10 colleges in Delhi for doing Engineering?
13th February 2012, 12:28 AM
DIVYANSH KUMAR OJHA

Default Re: What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering? Is there any good institute in and around Delhi?

There is a great importance of aironotical engineering, as you can get job in indian military, and in many private and gov. Industries.
13th February 2012, 11:02 AM
pritam02

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering? Is there any good institute in and around Delhi?

Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering (IIAE) is a good institute in delhi which offers B.Tech ...The contact details is

Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering (IIAE), Delhi/NCR, Delhi
Address:
A 191, Road No. 4, Lane No. 8
Mahipalpur Extension, NH - 8
New Delhi 110037
Ph. : 011 - 30627411, 30627412, 30627401, 26784543
Mobile: 9312438831
Telefax: 011 - 30627410...
13th February 2012, 02:17 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re:Is there any good institute in and around Delhi?

What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering

It has very good scope in various areas for EMPLOYMENT.

Candidate can search jobs in below given area after completing the course in Aeronautical Engineering.

Indian Airforce

Commercial Airlines

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Airport Authory of India

NAL

NASA

AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER

R&D in the m/o civil aviation

or

Defense Research Laboratories i.e. defense service’s DROD for missile development

or
Space Research Labs like Indian space research organization and CSIR laboratories

Is there any good institute in and around Delhi

Some Institute of Aeronautic Engineering in Delhi /NCR

Indian Institute Of Aeronautics
College
Multan Nagar,Delhi

Sha-Shib Aviation Academy
College
Bhikaji Cama Place,Delhi

Indian Institute Of Aircraft Engineering...
College
Mahipalpur Extension,Delhi

Guru Gram Institute Of Aeronautical Engi...
College
New Industrial Town Ship,Faridabad

Aravali Institute Of Aeronautical Engine...
College
Faridabad Old,Faridabad
14th February 2012, 12:59 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering? Is there any good institute in and around Delhi?

dear friend,
My friend you are interested in aeronautical engineering, then you can go for B.tech course in aeronautical engineering stream..

------------->>Future prospect of aeronautical engineering<<-----------------
After completion of B.tech course you will have lots of job opportunity in aircraft and aviation industry..
Aeronautical engineers can design , test and contribute in the development of advance technologies in Indian defense and space science..

After the open market system lots of aeroplane companies are coming in India, as a result aeroplanes are increasing in numbers..
Which in turn increases the job possibilities for aeronautical engineers..
Many government, defense and space agencies are also on the look out for aeronautical engineers to develop the future of flying vehicles and systems..
So, go for the aeronautical engineering course..It has a bright future..

Here is the top Institutes for aeronautical engineering course around Delhi:--------
------------------------------------------------------------------

*School of Aeronautics (SOA)
**Harshita Aeronautical Foundation
***Flytech Aviation Academy (FAA)
****Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering (IIAE)

You can go for any of these colleges..
All the best.
18th March 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of aeronautical engineering in India?
6th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engineer has a bright future?
17th June 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do a master in Aeronautical Engineering if I have two degrees Bachelors of computer science and Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering

Daudi David
Uganda.
27th March 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Hey..dis s Prakriti of class 12, Will i be able to get job after completion of aeronautical engineering in delhi??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?