20th April 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?

I want to do graduation either in B.COM or Public administration. which will be better. i have less time but better understanding of all subject.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  3. How to appear for SLET exam after passing M.A in Public Administration? Last date to apply for the exam and where to get the form?
  4. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  5. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  6. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  7. Which books are useful for Civil Preliminary Exam?
  8. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  9. Can I do CS by correspondence? Process for doing CS by correspondence?
  10. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  11. Can I apply for all UPSC Posts being a candidate of pursuing Graduation on Public Administration?
  12. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  13. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Public Policy (EPA-06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Any university which offers B.Ed through correspondence?
  15. VMOU B.A in Public Administration Administrative Theory (EPA-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which book we have to become an IPS officer?
  17. Should I do B.Com Hons regular or correspondence?
  18. B.Ed. or JBT? which is a better option to get government teaching jobs if I have no teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2014, 04:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?

B.Com or Public administration both are good courses and both have good scopes also.
But i think B.com has good scope and after that you may apply for the job in many companies and after that you can apply for the MBA or M.com also both are good courses and have good scopes also.

MBA has good scope and you can apply for the MBA in finance and HR also. After that you can apply for the many companies which are related to this field and there you will also get good salary package.

And i think B.com has good scopes and after that you can apply for the M.com also it has also good scope. So, now choice is your but i think B.com is best.

And you have to do that in which you have interest after that it will give you result. There are many stream in MBA you can choose nay of that in which you have interest and which is related to your field and after that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field and there you will also get good salary.

And after that you can also apply for the job in abroad also. there you will get good company for the job.
And if you want to do B.com then it is best to it as regular it has more scope.
11th April 2015, 08:39 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?

BCom and Public Administration are two different fields and both of them are good in their own fields.

Both can be done from corrospondance.

If you want to pursue the professional courses like CA, CS or ICWA, you should go for the BCom.

And on the other hand if you want to go for the civil services, then you can pursue the Public Administration, which will help you in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?