15th July 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Tech biotechnology in India?

I wanted to know that what is the scope of b.tech biotechnology in india

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  2. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  3. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  5. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  6. Will there be any scope in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad? -- [New]
  8. Salaries after Btech Biotechnology? Scope in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  10. What is the job scope after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  12. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  13. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  14. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  15. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India?
  16. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? How much is the salary? Is PG in India better?
  17. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
2nd December 2012, 01:53 AM
abhinav.k

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech biotechnology in India?

Career in Biotechnology

Careers in biotechnology are mostly associated with research and development field. ... or B.Tech) or post graduation (M.Sc. or M.Tech) or PhD in biotechnology or chemistry. ...

After completing p.hd you can take exams such as scholarship for p.hd (biotech PG students)

CSIR-Nehru science post doctoral research fellowship scheme.

CSIR-JRF forms released in the month of august(online) and exam conducts in the month of december.

best of luck..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?