29th March 2013, 08:42 PM
ganga chandran

Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?

Dear sir,
I am a student doing my 12th here onwards.
I am interested in doing biotechnology. But many of them has told me that biotechnologt has no scope in India.

I am staying in bangalore. I don't know what scope it has here.

My kind request please tell me the right answer and help me in myy careger.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  2. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  4. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  5. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  6. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  7. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  8. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India?
  9. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? How much is the salary? Is PG in India better?
  10. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  12. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  13. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  14. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  15. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  16. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  17. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?
  18. What is the scope of biotechnology in India and Abroad? What is the salary? -- [New]
28th April 2013, 04:39 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?

[SIZE=3]To follow biotechnology as a preferred profession, you must have a sound grounding in science from the early school days. You must have keen interest in various branches of science not just for study sake or for obtaining good grades. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]Job Prospects
[FONT=Calibri]Biotechnology assimilates in itself a number of disciplines. Further, there is a great demand for biotechnical experts in countless industries and sectors. The following are applications where biotechnological techniques are used extensively:
• Agriculture
• Animal Husbandry
• Environment Conservation
• Genetic Engineering
• Health Care
• Medicine
• Industrial Research and Development[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Major recruiters include industries engaged in processing and developing agricultural and biological products, bio-processing industries, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. There are ample opportunities in industries producing healthcare products, textile industry, cosmetics and organisations engaged in different types of industrial research and development.[/FONT]

</SPAN></SPAN>
12th May 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have just completed my 12th now... im interested in doing any degree courses which related to biology..
can you tell me which bsc course has highest scope in biology field...?
15th May 2013, 08:34 PM
JESSIE gifta

Default Is there any scope for Biotechnology in Chennai?

[QUOTE=Jessie gifta;329638]Dear sir,
I am interested in doing biotechnology. But many of them has told me that biotechnology
has no scope in India.

I am staying in chennai. I don't know what scope it has in chennai.
I want to know the salary given for employes and what kind of jobs available in chennai.

29th May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have just completed my 12th class and want to do bio tech but everyone is saying that there is no scope for bio tech in india so what can i do now in biology field only
9th June 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

which is better career option biotechnology or microbiology in india? is it true that biotechnology has no scope in india?
2nd July 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope for b.e biotechnology and what is the salary given to the employees and also what is the job given
14th July 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of biotechnology in abroad ?
28th December 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganga chandran View Post
Dear sir,
I am a student doing my 12th here onwards.
I am interested in doing biotechnology. But many of them has told me that biotechnologt has no scope in India.

I am staying in bangalore. I don't know what scope it has here.

so please send me the reply. I want a correct dicision from you. I hope u will reply for my question without delay.thanking you. sanjana santosh.
22nd May 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,,
im a student of 2nd pu,im interested in biotechnology.(staying in bangalore)
many say dat , there is no scope in india.
i have no information regarding it.
plz guide me , n let me know d courses 2 get into it.
my kind request , u 2 help me in my career.
kindly reply.
6th June 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Now I m doing my 12 the std.I have taken bio maths bt now I m little confused to choose my carrier.I haveheard that biotechnology has no scope in iIndia? Is it a wrong way of choosing it or should I go for some other question
14th January 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Now I am doing 12th std. I have interested in zoology subject let me know what are the scopes for zoology in India .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?