16th June 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Scope in Damodar Valley Corporation for B.Tech Electronics and Communication student?

Sir
what is the scope of electronics and
communication in Damodar Valley Corporation.??????
i m btech in my stream and i want to join damodar
please tell me about its scope
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Damodar Valley Corporation previous 5 years exam question-answers and books?
  2. Previous year question paper, pattern and syllabus of Damodar Valley Corporation Exam for the post of Jr. Engineer? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
  4. What is the scope of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Is it true that this field is supersaturated?
  5. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  6. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  7. Will I get a job after B.Tech Agricultural engineering?
  8. Which are the best jobs available for diploma holders in M.E?
  9. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any scope in MBA after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Is there any scope of B.Tech in electronics and communication to get a job in merchant navy?
  12. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  13. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  14. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  15. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  16. What is the pattern of Electronics corporation of India exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication stream
  17. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
  18. Is Damodar Vally Corporation a PSU, central government or private company?
30th November 2015, 04:41 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope in Damodar Valley Corporation for B.Tech Electronics and Communication student?

Damodar Valley corporation, is a good company to work.
But you are a graduate in B.Tech(ECE). You should join some PSU like BSNL, BBNL, ECI. These PSUs have higher vacancies for ECE engineers.

Damodar valley mainly recruits, EE engineers. Vacancies for ECE are very less, so it would be difficult to get through.

PSUs recruits ECE engineers on the basis of GATE score. So, you have to apply for GATE exam to get a seat in these PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?