7th May 2012, 06:47 PM
sagar1466

Is there any scope of B.Tech in electronics and communication to get a job in merchant navy?

Sir,
Is derr any scope of btech in electronics and communication to get a job in merchant navy???

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  2. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  4. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  5. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Communication?
  7. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  8. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?
  9. Merchant Navy after b.tech in electronics & communication engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for merchant Navy after B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. What is the scope in Merchant Navy?
  12. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  13. How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?
  15. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  18. Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?
1st January 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of B.Tech in electronics and communication to get a job in merchant navy?

i am m.tech (electronics &communication) last sem student scope for gulf job fields
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?