6th June 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in BSc computer science?

scope in b.sc computer science...please Give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  3. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  4. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  7. Which course to opt after B.E in computer science(48%)? What is the scope in BCA course?
  8. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  9. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  10. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  11. Which course to choose between B.Sc(Computer Science) and B.Sc(IT)? Which has better scope? -- [New]
  12. What can I do after BSc computer science
  13. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  14. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  15. What is the scope in BSc computer science?
  16. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  18. What is the scope of Shipping and Logistics? I am doing BSc computer science and would like to do MBA in Shipping and Logistics
23rd July 2013, 08:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in BSc computer science?

Graduates in Computer Science can join to the profile of Junior Programmer. These candidates can try for Technical Assistant profiles in private firms /government departments. B.Sc holders in CS are often recruited to BPO jobs. In banks, they can join as P.O or clerk. Civil Services are a good option for graduates in any stream. Officer grade jobs in defense and railways are suitable for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?