30th June 2011, 02:16 PM
r saishankar iyer

Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?

I am about to complete my B.E in automobile engg and i want to pursue my M.Tech degree in aeronautical engg.
Can you tell me is it possible or not?
And if yes then kindly breif me about the procedure and also about various colleges in India and abroad for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  5. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  6. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  8. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  9. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?
  11. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  12. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  14. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  15. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  16. Preferred colleges for Automobile Engineering in abroad?
  17. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
11th November 2011, 10:43 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?

dear friend,

yes you can do it .and i think it would be the great exposur for you
if you are going to aeronautical engineering .
so ,best of luck.
11th November 2011, 10:47 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?

dear friend,

yes you can do it .and i think it would be the great exposur for you
if you are going to aeronautical engineering .
so ,best of luck.
7th April 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Do the result of 2 effect in getting job after persuing b-tech in automobile engineering i have got only 55% in 2 ........plz replyy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?