18th June 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing B.Arch course after 5 years?

What is the scope of doing B.Arch course after 5 years?Is it good to take the course? Can you please suggest me the right thing to take a decision on going for the course or not. Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you.!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and placements in B.Arch through AIEEE? Is it a better option in comparison to engineering?
  2. What is the qualification for B.Arch? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  3. What is the scope for B.Arch?
  4. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  5. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  6. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in B.Arch is possible after degree in Interior Design?
  8. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  9. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  10. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  11. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  12. How to get admission in School of Planning and Architect through AIEEE? How much is the cutoff rank required?
  13. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  14. AIEEE B.Arch previous year question papers?
  15. Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities? -- [New]
  16. Can i be eligible for studying B.Arch after 12th from Commerce side?
  17. Requirements for admission in spa?
  18. Is it necessary to have studied science in 12th for B.Arch admission?
16th July 2016, 09:16 PM
sourabh katoch
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of doing B.Arch course after 5 years?

B.Arch is an engineering branch which is related with the construction of new structures and renovation of new structures. There is a good scope of doing B.Arch in construction related industries, architectural companies. There are other governmental and non-governmental organizations for preservation and reconstruction of historical places which recruit students of this discipline of engineering. But there is a great competition in getting jobs for students of B.Arch. So one should take this branch if he is really passionate about it and have the ability of imagination and talent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?