18th January 2012, 05:21 PM
kunwar46

What is the scope in Law? Which are the best tutions in Chandigarh?

sir /mam
i am a student of +1 n am planning to appear for clat ?
pleasae guide me whats the scope in law
and also about best tutions in chandigarh

27th March 2012, 12:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in Law? Which are the best tutions in Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunwar46 View Post
sir /mam
i am a student of +1 n am planning to appear for clat ?
pleasae guide me whats the scope in law
and also about best tutions in chandigarh

After the completion of +2 level, candidates are eligible to pursue LLB course. The duration of the program is 5 years. In order to get admission in Law school one has to appear for Common Law Admission Test [CLAT]. CLAT is an all India entrance examination conducted by fourteen National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate programs. In order to be eligible for the CLAT one must have passed +2 level of examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate [45% in case of SC/ST/OBC ]. The maximum age limit is 20 years [22 years for SC/ST/OBC].

A law graduate can practice in a court of law or work with a corporate firm. One can also work as a Legal Analyst, Legal Journalist, Legal Advisor, Government Lawyer etc.

Candidate seeking for Coaching centers in Chandigarh for preparation of CLAT, may look to join,
Triumphant Institute of Management Education -TIME, Chandigarh
Bright Academy, Chandigarh.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?