12th May 2011, 09:00 PM
prakash_tinku

What is the scope of M.Tech CSE after doing it from Jayee? Will I get a good package after passing? Can I get admission in Berkley or Stanford for Ph.D programmes after passing from this university?

Sir,
I need to know what is the scope of mtech cse from jaypee .Whether i will be able t get any nice package after that.And whether the university like BERKLEY,STANFORD,will allow me for their phd programmes.What is the best can do to get nice job and oppurtunity for PHD programmes in top colleges of these world.Sir one more thingh i dont have 60% in my 10 and 12 as well,will it create any problem in future regarding my job and higher studies.If yes please suggest me what to do to overcome this .

Related Questions:
  1. How much package will I get after passing B.ech CSE in IT sector
  2. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  3. List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?
  4. Which university is good for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  5. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  6. Can I do Ph.D course in management seat by correspondence method? Will that be good to do?
  7. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  8. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  9. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?
  11. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Tech after passing first class degree in computer science?
  13. Scope after doing PhD in Common Medicine?
  14. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  15. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University authorized to continue B.Tech course through distance mode? Is it a deemed university? Can I get admission in M.Tech after passing? After passing from JRN university can I get a government job?
  16. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are CSE students eligible to become a flying officer? What is the package given to logistic science person? What are the opportunities for a CSE in Government Sector and is the package good?
  18. Why one should pursue M.Tech computer and system science information at JNU? Average package after this course and future scope of the course?
26th August 2011, 12:00 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of M.Tech CSE after doing it from Jayee? Will I get a good package after passing? Can I get admission in Berkley or Stanford for Ph.D programmes after passing from this university?

As regard Scope there is no hesitation that world is growing faster and so is the Branch of Computer science.
If you want admission in PhD in top most university of world then you have to make your Resume or profile so strong that they welcome you to get admission in their University.
I am afraid because you are not scoring 60% in your school.Some top notch universities demand 70 marks in English so you might face some problem their.
26th August 2011, 01:33 PM
prakash_tinku

Default Re: What is the scope of M.Tech CSE after doing it from Jayee? Will I get a good package after passing? Can I get admission in Berkley or Stanford for Ph.D programmes after passing from this university?

thanks for these information sir,but what should i do to overcome this low grade drawback give me some idea regarding this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?