19th January 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

MCA or MBA, better option for Higher post and better pay package after BCA? Colleges and exams to be given for the same?

hi i have done bca . just suggest me should i do mca or mba ? i am not at all interested in programming languages. which course will provide me with higher package,high post
which are the best colleges and which competition exams i need to gave?
please help me as early as you can because i need to do preparations. i am really very much confused.please suggest me the right carrer line.thanks.

21st January 2011, 10:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA or MBA, better option for Higher post and better pay package after BCA? Colleges and exams to be given for the same?

Since you are not interested in programming it is not advisable to do an MCA course. MBA will be a better option. You will need to appear for the various competitive exam especially CAT. You need to score well in this exam to secure admission in IIM's. So you need to cover all the areas and solve as many papers as possible.
14th February 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MCA or MBA, better option for Higher post and better pay package after BCA? Colleges and exams to be given for the same?

what is better after bca
30th March 2011, 01:51 PM
Revathy GM

Dear Friend

I can prefer you to choose M.C.A if you need a continuation from your UG subjects.
M.C.A is three year Programme. All the subjects will be same from B.C.A
Many Engineering colleges and Arts & Science colleges offer this course.

If you need a change in your studies you can op for any branch in M.B.A
This is a 2 years programme.
Many University offer this course

All the best
1st April 2011, 12:23 AM
asishkumar

hiii

MCA or MBA, better option for Higher post and better pay package after BCA
Since you are not interested in programming it is not advisable to do an MCA course. MBA will be a better option. You will need to appear for the various competitive exam especially CAT. You need to score well in this exam to secure admission in IIM's. So you need to cover all the areas and solve as many papers as possible.
prefer you to choose M.C.A if you need a continuation from your UG subjects.
M.C.A is three year Programme. All the subjects will be same from B.C.A
Many Engineering colleges and Arts & Science colleges offer this course.
If you need a change in your studies you can op for any branch in M.B.A
This is a 2 years programme.
Many University offer this course

good luck
11th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

which of them is more beneficial MCA or MBA after BCA?
24th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for MCA n giving placement 100%
28th June 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i m so confuse that is amity university a better option for to do mca.....
28th June 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

is amity university is a good college for to do mca.
15th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Ami bca porte chai .ki korbo?
26th August 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

why we can MCA after BCA and BBA when we have many chance for job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?